Google forms have been a useful tool to get information from particular group of peoples. In this article, we will provide you information to embed a Google form in your WordPress site and take its full advantage.
Note: You can also use WPForms which is one of the WordPress form builder plugin.
In order to Embed a Google form in WordPress you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, make a Google form, if you have already created proceed to the step below.
- Copy your Embed HTML code which you will be able to access from Google forms.
- Now get back to your WordPress site’s admin page and edit the post/page where you want the form to be available for user.
- Now switch to text editor option in post edit screen
- Finally, you can paste the codeas shown in the figure above.
Note: Click Save or publish button to save your changes.
or you may use the WordPress plugin called https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpgform/ for the direct and easy way google form integration.