The very problem with emails sending in WordPress
Most of the WordPress hosting providers do not have properly configured PHP mail function. Also, some of the hosting providers block the mail service so that their servers aren’t used to send spam.
Now to solve the issue, we have made this article for you where you can improve it email deliverability with SendGrid.
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is a reputed email service providers with highly optimized email servers. They specialize in improving email deliverability. Thousands of top companies including Uber, Spotify, Airbnb and Yelp use SendGrid.
Sending WordPress emails using SendGrid
To use SendGrid to use it emails, follow the steps below:
- Visit “https://sendgrid.com/’” and signup.
(note: you can send upto 12000 emalis/month for free)
- Install and activate ‘SendGrid WordPress plugin’
- After activated, go to Settings >SendGrid.
- Under the SendGrid account dashboard, click Setting > API Keys. Then click on ‘Create API key and select General API key. Demo picture is available below:
- Again, go to Setting >SendGrid. Under the Mail Settings heading, provide the required details.
- Click on Save Changes.