Are you thinking to blog right from your Mac desktop? Do you enjoy writing blog offline on your desktop and get it uploaded whenever you are connected to the internet? Might be you are in the right place now, here we are going to share, review of Blogo as well as instructions to set it up for your WordPress blog.
Here you can see some of the features of Blogo:
- Write offline and ability to publish it online when connected to internet.
- Distraction free writing
- Supports WordPress, Blogspot, Medium
- Update existing published posts
- Moderate and reply comments
- Markdown support
- Built-in image editor
- Set featured image from desktop
- Supports custom field
Note: currently it only supports WordPress but it might support other blogging platforms like Tumblr and Blogger in days ahead.
How to configure Blogo with your WordPress Blog:
To configure Blogo with your WordPress. You may follow the steps below:
- Download and install it from the App Store. Now you need to add your blog address. Demo picture is shown below:
- Now, click on connect. it will ask for your blog credentials, enter as well as connect your Blogo with your WordPress blog.
- After you are connected to you blog, Blogo will automatically get your online published and draft posts in your desktop which you can even edit while you are offline.
- Now enjoy the freedom of adding new post offline.
Note: we recommend you, install as well as configure Feed Delay plugin to stop configured social media accounts to post your test post automatically. Also, we recommend saving your post as draft so that you can proof-read your post before you publish.